It’s registration time! We are looking forward to a great year and it all begins soon with online registration through the student portal. PLEASE take note of the dates below so that you are prepared throughout this process. We expect several classes to fill up quickly, so be ready to log in soon after we open registration.
July 11 Class schedule for 2019/2020 will be posted online – YOU CANNOT REGISTER YET but this gives you a chance to see what’s available and what might fit with your schedule so you are ready on registration day. If you log into your portal, we have tried to offer class placement suggestions on your dashboard. If you still have questions about class placement, please send us an email or give us a call so we can get things answered for you before registration begins.
July 15- July 17 Registration for all returning students will be done through the student portal. Registration opens at 7:00a.m. $30 Registration fee is due at the time of registration. We recommend using a desktop or laptop computer for registration, though you should be able to access the portal using a tablet if needed.
If you already use the portal, you are all set. We suggest you log in before registration though just to make sure your password works. If you are NOT a regular user of the portal, you will need to get your account updated before registration starts to prevent that taking up your time during registration.
To Do This:
· Under “STUDENTS” go to “STUDENT PORTAL”
· On the log in page, you can click “Reset Password” and a temporary password will be sent to the email we have on file. If you have not given us an email address, please contact us to do so. Your email address is your username for the portal.
· Once you have your temporary password, you can log in. IMMEDIATELY change your password! The Temporary password will expire and you won’t be able to log in using it again. Test your new password once you’ve changed it.
· You should now be able to use the portal to register, view placement suggestions, make payments and other useful things throughout the year.
ON REGISTRATION DAY:
Registration will open at 7:00a.m. on July 15. Below are the steps you should follow to complete your registration.
· Log in to parent portal
· You will be asked to agree to our policies. You will not be able to register without agreeing to these.
· On the first page, your “Dashboard”, click “Find Classes”
· From here, you can sort and filter or simply scroll to the classes in which you want to register.
· When you find the correct class click on it and then click on “Enroll in this class.” You will then need to select which student you are enrolling and click “Enroll” to complete the process.
· The final step is paying the registration fee. This fee will already be posted to your account and payment is required for your spots to be held.
Once you have enrolled and paid your registration fee, we will be in touch with information about tuition payment options, auto payment options, and other important details you will need for the upcoming year. If any changes to enrollment need to be made, we will discuss those with you.