Dear Spotlight Families,
We hope you are well and safe. We miss each and every one of you so much and are so grateful for your patience and support as we navigate this ever changing environment. We want to thank you for your kind emails and text messages.
Over the last two weeks we have been providing activities, videos and opportunities to interact. We even offered our first live class on Thursday evening and it was a great success! In keeping with the stay at home order for the state of Ohio we will continue with this format until we are allowed to open the studio for classes. We want to keep our kids – your kids moving – Consistency is so important and we want to continue to provide that.
We would love it if you:
1. Keep Active – It’s good for you and keeps you healthy!
2. Review your Recital Piece – The show will go on!
3. Have fun and interact with us when time allows.
We miss you!
We will continue to provide materials and tools so that you may choose what works and applies to your dancer or gymnast. There is no requirement to “keep up” with everything we send or post.
As we approach April we realize that all of our families are affected differently by the current situation and we are providing the following options.
1. Full tuition payment as normal, through the online portal or by mailing at check to the Spotlight.
2. Partial tuition on an as needed basis, please contact us so that we may invoice your account accordingly.
3. Full tuition paid through the online portal or by mailing a check, plus pay it forward. By using the link below you can provide an additional donation that may be used to help Spotlight families that need it.
*For those families on auto pay, the Spotlight will not be processing payments on April 5th unless we have heard from you.
By choosing one of the above options you will help support small business. In turn we can support our staff – your wonderful teachers, and other Spotlight families during a time of uncertainty. The best part is your child can continue to grow in the classes they are taking.
We sincerely appreciate your support,
Miss Katie & Miss Stephanie